This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
As you know I love creating things with my Cricut machines, and today I wanted to share with you a roundup of the best Back to School crafts made with Cricut! All of these projects are easy to make, and all are super cute!
Because while this school year may be different from others with all the uncertainty around, I know for sure that staying creating is the best way to deal with anxiety for us moms – and handmade school gear are a sure way to excite any kid for a back to school time ( in class or virtual!)
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
― Maya Angelou
So let’s remember that the more we create the more we’re creative! And to spark your creativity here’s the round up of the cutest Cricut back to school projects !
- The sweetest Homeschool Rules sign from Hello Creative Family
2. The cutest ever first day of school pennant flags from At Home With Ashley
3. Super fun DIY Back to school chalkboard sign from Mommyhood Life
4. Adorable personalized name tags from Pineapple Paper Co
5. Cutest narvals inspired school gear from Housewife Eclectic
6. Thoughtful teachers gift tote bag with goodies from Play Party Plan
7. The sweetest tee shirt for your little fifth grader from The Denver Housewife
8. Super fun Harry Potter inspired school gear from Lovely Indeed
9. Sweetest hedgehog school tote bag & pencil case kit from Must Have Mom
10. The cutest back to school t shirts from the Cricut blog
And the cutest school gear by yours truly – you can find the full tutorial here!
I hope these back to school Cricut crafts have inspired you just like me to keep on creating and to stay positive this September! I know for sure I can’t wait to make some more back to school inspired crafts with my Cricut!