If you’re planning your next Disneyland trip and are feeling overwhelmed with the all of the choices offered at Disneyland, this blog post is for you! During our last stay we were testing breakfast places, foodie spots and cutest new snacks, and believe me when I say that only the best are featured here! And, they are all kid friendly!
The best Breakfast place in Disneyland
There are many great places to grab breakfast but my favourite must be the Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land! Starting with the impeccable decor and 50ties vibes, and finishing on the yummiest menu, this place is a hidden gem of Disneyland! Why? Because their breakfast is so much more than bacon and eggs!
What not to miss at Flo’s V8 Cafe:
- Flo’s Classic Shake
- Brioche French Toast
- Chicken Tamale Breakfast
The best gourmet lunch in Disneyland
Yes, there is plenty of great restaurant to go for lunch while at Disneyland, but which one will be truly memorable?
My absolute favourite is Cafe Orleans – and I am a foodie living in Montreal remember? Well this place is in my top eating experiences EVER ! First, it’s absolutely beautiful, second their food has so much taste it’s ridiculous! Parmesan french fries? A perfectly cooked tuna salad? Best grilled cheese ever? Check!
What not to miss at Cafe Orleans:
- Charcuterie Board
- Fried Chicken and Beignets
- Pommes Frites ( aka best parmesan garlic french fries ever !)
- Nicoise Salad
- Three-Cheese Monte Cristo
Cutest Disneyland snacks
I think Disneyland is known for it’s yummy cookies and amazing ice cream, and ALL THE SNACKS! To be honest this is probably our favorite thing about Disneyland too, and with Mickey turning 90 years old this year, there’s a lot of novelty foods throughout the park – best part, it’s all delicious and picture worthy!
Our favourite Get Your Years on – Mickey is 90 snacks:
- Mickey “cup” in Tomorrowland’s ( it’s reusable and makes for a great souvenir !)
- Raspberry Rose Mickey Macaron at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Mickey Jumbo Pretzel in Hollywoodland
- Carmel & chocolate Mickey apples from Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Birthday Hat macaroon ( with sprinkles inside!) at the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars land
- Mickey shortbread cookies at the Gourmand coffee stand in front of Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Rice krispies treats form the White Waters Snacks
Also, these rice krispie snacks make for great bring-home-and-gift snacks!
Now, how about amazing dinner places? The type where the service is on point and you feel like on a date night? With really nice decor and good wine? There are plenty!
And great news is that you can take your kids and babies with you! Our baby slept in the stroller, and girls where sipping Shirley Temples and where colouring calmly; because after a whole day in the park kids have zero energy left for misbehaving!
What restaurants not to miss for gourmet Disneyland experience :
- Napa Rose Lounge – elegant, with plenty of space for a stroller by your table, with seasonal menu and amazing drinks and vine selection- the perfect family celebration/romantic dinner destination!
- Carthay Circle Restaurant – hollywood glam meets delicious food and fancy drinks, should I say more?
- Lamplight Lounge – right by the Pixar Pier, it’s a perfect spot for dinner on the terrace while watching the sunset! The foodie place by excellence!
- River Belle Terrace- relaxed atmosphere, lovely view and Southern style menu, definitely a family favorite!
And last but not the least, if you were wondering where you can grab a strawberry margarita, well the best ones are at Rita’s Baja Blenders at the Pacific Wharf, cheers!
Disclosure: this post was brought to you by Disneyland, all opinions remain exclusively my own.